Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Project Update and Eclipse Viewing

We had a nice evening enjoying the absence of the diggers and a glimpse of the eclipse.

We didn't have any special glasses or scopes so we improvised.  The girls wore a couple pairs of sunglasses and Isaac used the welding mask he made for scouts.  That definitely gave us the best view.
4 pairs

5 pairs!
The beginnings of the garage:
This is where our grass hill and sandbox used to be.
That gravel pit is just too tempting. 
I think I can guess who in our family gave the kids this idea...
Isaac's awesome jump - with a little peeping Sarah in the background.



I tried to take some pictures of the eclipse and I thought that none of them turned out but if you look closely you can actually see a reflection of the eclipse.  I am not sure how this happened...
Pretty cool!

2 comments:

The Harrises said...

I don't know what's prettier, Isaacs mask, the garage or the eclipse? We need to take a trip down to see it when it's done. In the meantime, you and the Binghams should come up when you have a moment from traveling (jealous-and can't wait to hear about it)

Anna said...

Fun! Love the jumping shots.